Wednesday, July 20, 2011

To My Friendly Newbies


WELCOME MY SPECIAL NEWBIES!


I've been working very hard on the new site to get it up and running and adding new products almost daily. I wanted to reach out to you guys to let you know that I will make some changes here and there to make it more user friendly. So please don't be alarmed.
Please feel free to check out the website and let me know either what you would like to see on the site or things that can make your shopping more smoothly.

WHATS NEW IN THE SHOP ...


















Jewelry Organizer Display














Slice of Cake - favor boxes
Baby Bird - baby shower invitations (Handmade)
Bridal shower invitation - DIY











Pacifier Holder/Clip


















Welcome baby - greeting card

WHAT'S COMING SOON ...

Drag + Drop Shopping cart - have to make it easy right
Jewelry
Diaper cakes
Cake pops
Hair bows
Decorated Bottle caps
Canvas name decor
Wedding invitations
Despicable Me birthday collection
Tangled birthday Collection
 
Boogie Thursday (receive a discount when you purchase the golden boogie. Whats the lucky product?)
Sweet Sunday 
Fresh Monday ( new products added)
 

RECENT CLIENTS...

if you have purchased an item/items with me already please give me some feedback so that I can place it in the testimonial section.
Did you purchase one of my products and take pictures beside it having a good time? Please send those to me as well. If you would like your child or yourself removed from the photo I will blur your faces out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment