Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Special Delivery for me!

Today I had my 31st doctors appointment to check on my baby Miah. Everything is going well. I thank god that he gave me such a smooth and non stressful pregnancy. I couldn't have asked for anything better! I am super excited that shes is here soon and super excited to know that I am going to have a baby room just for her. I am also going to add my craft section in the same room so that I can be close by to her at all times.

After I returned home today look what I received in the mail.
Oh not the flower, that's what I made...

 Heather at Just Lovely Things was having a huge giveaway and I was one of the winners. I won a mason jar note card gift set from Donda Lee. I love how she packed it up, gives me great ideas for when I ship my supplies to customers.
Aren't they the cutest ever. I cant wait to use them
These were the envelopes..love em!
 This is a flower clip that I made today. Isn't it the cutest ever. I love the colors. I'm going to make another flower clip and place it in my shop to sell. So stay tuned because I will be adding lots of new items to my shop by next week.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I'm so glad you like them! Thanks for commenting on my blog and letting me know you blogged about this! I love your creations, too!

Dondi

Post a Comment