Monday, August 22, 2011

Almost Baby Miah time

Thank you all for coming back another day. I have been spending a lot of time with my mom. love her to death. The other day we were crossing the street and she went to reach for my hand. For some reason my 23 year old self reached for her hand and started crossing the road. When we got to the other side we both looked at each others hand and started laughing. Those are great moments you always remember.
Do you guys have any great moments with your mother or being a mother.

So my countdown has started I'm 30 weeks already, 31 on Wednesday. Time is flying by and I seem to get larger and larger by the week. Thank goodness only my belly and my fanny is growing. Eating for two does not exist for me. 
So this weekend my girlfriend purchased my designed invitations for my upcoming baby shower. AHH she got them printed at CVS which I totally forgot why I never go there until now. All the letters were completely cut off then still remained to hand it to us as a finished product. NO WAY! The paper was super duper thin. I was pretty devastated because I wanted to place my website label on the back. 
So I grabbed some leftover cardstock paper, black and white and got the pasting and cutting.
3 invitations lucky fit on one sheet of 8.5 by 11 so not a lot of paper used.
I also used black paper which I figured matched with the word baby.
After cutting all of them, a hour later they were all completed. And yes I did place my labels on the back because I thought they were super cute.





Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!. Also remember I still have a giveaway listed in the giveaway tab. This will end the 27th of this month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment