Saturday, September 3, 2011

"Mama Mia" Winner announced

So its been a long week. I have not been feeling that up to doing anything at all but sleeping. The due date is almost here October 26, for me to deliver. AHHH!!!

What have I been working on?


I have been working on hair accessories from infants to adults which you can see in my shop.
Hair Accessory

 you can add this one to a shirt, clutch, and even a scarf.




Halloween
I have also added a lot of SCARY Halloween items as well for you to purchase.


- Make sure to check out my website frequently I will be posting Christmas and thanksgiving stuff soon.
Greeting Cards
I also created a couple of new greeting cards last week:
 Best Wishes - great to give to newlywed, shower, or even a graduate.
 Hoo Hoo Hoo who loves you? - great to give to a special friend of all ages
say Happy Birthday to a special person!

WINNER ANNOUNCED


Well to the juicy stuff..sorry my ladies for taking like forever to announce the winner of my "Mama Mia" hair clip. Wait no longer because the winner is:


Congratz girl! Make sure to email me within 48 hours @ uniqu3scrapper@gmail.com

1 comments:

Cerrisse said...

SA-WEET!!! so excited :) Just sent you a email. Thanks so much for the giveaway :)

Post a Comment